The map of designers

So here is the whole team – just hover your cursor over the map and interactive hotspots will pop up. Each of them is linked to the moderator’s intro video. As you can see we are spread over a few time zones and meeting in real time is tricky but possible. We wonder where you are based. If you’re feeling brave and want to add to the interactive map, send us an email and we will share a collaborative link with you.

The image has been created with Thinglink – have you ever used it with your learners? If yes, share your experience below in the comments area.

Our interactive map
Tagged on:                 

12 thoughts on “Our interactive map

• 06/01/2016 at 12:05 am
    Permalink

Hello. I just registered for the 2016 EVO session. I would like to add my information to the interactive map. My email is teacherrosmery@gmail.com. Thanks!

Reply
    • 06/01/2016 at 12:11 pm
      Permalink

Hi Rosemery, welcome to the session! I’ve just seen your video on the Padlet – good job! We’ll send you the link today and then you can add yourself to the map!

Reply
  • 10/01/2016 at 7:20 am
    Permalink

Kia Ora from New Zealand! I would like to add my information to the interactive map.

Reply
    • 10/01/2016 at 12:52 pm
      Permalink

Hi Melody, welcome to the session! You should be able to add yourself to the map by clicking on the edit option that appears in the top right hand corner when you hover over the map.

Reply
  • 10/01/2016 at 3:41 pm
    Permalink

Hello every one. I am looking forward to learning a lot about how to implement ICT in my training course.

Reply
    • 10/01/2016 at 3:44 pm
      Permalink

I hope you find the session useful – is there a particular goal you would like to achieve through ICT implementation, Stael?

Reply
      • 10/01/2016 at 3:52 pm
        Permalink

Yes. I would like to take advantage of technology to improve my training course and be able to teach my trainees of TESOL how to implement it for their future clases while they are using it in the course.

Reply
  • 10/01/2016 at 7:06 pm
    Permalink

Hi! I’m Ester from Italy, I really like to learn more about ICT in education! Thank you for this opportunity.

Reply
    • 10/01/2016 at 7:35 pm
      Permalink

You’re welcome Ester – hope you find the session useful! Looking forward to learning with you!

Reply
  • 12/01/2016 at 7:04 am
    Permalink

Hi- I’m Erin in Dubai. I would like to be added to the Map Thinglink.
    Thanks!

Reply
  • 12/01/2016 at 7:47 am
    Permalink

Hi- I would like to add my location on the Map Thinglink- thanks!

Reply
    • 13/01/2016 at 12:01 am
      Permalink

Erin, the map is editable – look for the edit button in the top right-hand corner of the map. Hope this helps and looking forward to reading your introduction!

Reply